Projects can be easily delayed by expensive environmental problems. NORTECH is committed to identifying environmental project delays before they occur and designing cost-effective and sustainable solutions, keeping your project on schedule. Our multi-disciplinary team incldues environmental, civil and mechanical engineers, chemists, industrial hygenists and environmental specialists. Our team will work with you to:
• Define the necessary scope and success measures,
• Design sustainable and responisible plans, and
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
With more than 35 years of experience throughout Alaska, our staff is uniquely qualified and positioned to understand the environmental challenges your projects face and to design the most effective solutions. As your strategic environmental partner, we are able to provide:
• Assessments & Impact Statements
• Spill Response and Contaminated Site Remediation
• Permits & Compliance Monitoring
• SPCC & SWPP Plans
• Site Investigation & Feasibility Studies
• Water & Wastewater Design
• Sanitary Surveys and more!
Keep your project moving by contacting us today!
Jason Ginter, PMP, CEA
Environmental Program Manager
Related Project Experience